STRAIGHT BEVEL GEAR
Price And Quantity
- 1 - 2
- 500.00 - 2000.00 INR
- Mechanical Gear
- as per customers requirement
- used for automobile differential gear system and other industrial applications.
- as per drawing Grams (g)
- as per drawing Millimeter (mm)
- Bevel Gears
Straight bevel gears are the simplest to produce and the most widely applied conical gear type. These gears have straight teeth cut along the pitch cone that if extended would intersect with the shaft axis. A typical spiral angle used for these gears is 35.
Bevel gears are used to connect shafts whose axes lie at an angle to each other, although in most applications the shafts are at right angles. The tooth profile is basically the same as used for spur gears except that the tooth gets progressively smaller as it approaches the apex of the projected cone.
The areas of application of straight bevel gears are generally limited to low-speed drives, where vibration and noise may not be significant. These gears are however used for automobile differential gear system and other industrial applications.
- Mumbai, Kolkata
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 4 - 5 Per Week
- 1 - 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- 3rd Party Test Certification
Plot No. 73, Hemlata Industrial Estate, Shendre Lay-out, Nagalwadi, Taluka-Hingna,, Nagpur, Maharashtra, 440023, India