Spiral BEVEL GEAR
Price And Quantity
- 1 - 2
- 500.00 - 2000.00 INR
- Spiral bevel gears are designed for applications that require high speed and high torque power.
- Mechanical Gear
- as per drawing Millimeter (mm)
- as per customers requirement
- Bevel Gears
Bevel gears are used to connect shafts whose axes lie at an angle to each other, although in most applications the shafts are at right angles. The tooth profile is basically the same as used for spur gears except that the tooth gets progressively smaller as it approaches the apex of the projected cone.
The bevel gear has many diverse applications such as locomotives, marine applications, automobiles, printing presses, cooling towers, power plants, steel plants, railway track inspection machines, etc. Bevel gears are used as the main mechanism for a hand drill.
- Mumbai, Kolkata
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 4 - 5 Per Month
- 1 - 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- 3rd Party Test Certificate
Plot No. 73, Hemlata Industrial Estate, Shendre Lay-out, Nagalwadi, Taluka-Hingna,, Nagpur, Maharashtra, 440023, India