- 1 - 2
- 500.00 - 800.00 INR
Generally, when meshing pair of gears, the smaller gear is called a pinion gear. Also, it refers to the cylindrical gear that meshes with a rack in a rack-and-pinion mechanism which transforms rotational motion to linear motion.
The rack and pinion gear set has two main functions:
- Conversion of the steering wheel's rotational motion into the linear motion needed for the vehicle's wheels to turn.
- Reduction of gears, which makes it easier for the steering wheel to turn the wheels.
- Mumbai, Kolkata
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 4 - 5 Per Month
- 1 - 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Third Party Test Certificate
Plot No. 73, Hemlata Industrial Estate, Shendre Lay-out, Nagalwadi, Taluka-Hingna,, Nagpur, Maharashtra, 440023, India