- 50 - 100
- 15.00 - 30.00 INR
- per piece INR
- used for a pipe wrench to fit onto and used to tighten or loosen.
- as per drawing Grams (g)
- as per drawing Millimeter (mm)
- as per customers requirement
We have been serving our clients with a quality tested range of Hexagonal Hydraulic Fitting in the market. It is a part used for connecting pipes, hoses, and tubes in hydraulic systems. Hexagonal Hydraulic Fitting generally operates under high pressures and is often not a fixed system. These fittings typically adhere to strict standards which dictate fitting construction, dimensions, and pressure ratings.
A hex nipple is a fitting that is constructed from a piece of pipe that has a hexagonal section in the middle used for a pipe wrench to fit onto and used to tighten or loosen. A hex nipple can be stainless steel or another metal.
- Mumbai, Kolkata
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 150 Per Month
- 1 - 2 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- 3rd party certification
Plot No. 73, Hemlata Industrial Estate, Shendre Lay-out, Nagalwadi, Taluka-Hingna,, Nagpur, Maharashtra, 440023, India