- 1000.00 - 5000.00 INR
Properly designed and installed safety fencesÃ prevent the trespassing of people into potentially dangerous areas, such as children using a sediment basin or a storm water retention structure as play areas. The installation of these fences will protect people from hazards and the owner from possible litigation.
The most commonly used form of barrier, other than the walls of a building, is aÃ fence.
Like the name suggests, the simplest definition of what security fencing is, stating that it isÃ fencing a piece of property to increase security. When a business wants to protect its open areas, storage facilities or the parking lot for example, most business owners thing about installing chain fences.
- The primary purpose of security fencing isÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¦well, security. Fencing is part of the infrastructure that safeguards your operations, products and employees from vandals and other unwanted intruders. And you can select the type of fencing according to the level of security your business requires.
- Security fencing helps ensure the safety of your site. This means the safety of employees and other people moving around your site. And the safety of the general public and wildlife, which may pose a risk to themselves and your operations should they be able to freely access your site.
- Gates and fences give you control over who accesses your site. If your site contains multiple departments and offices, you can control who goes where and make sure everyone is where they should be. Security fencing also helps provide privacy for your operations.
- Security fencing is more hard-wearing than standard fencing as it is designed to withstand severe weather conditions and doesnÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂt rust or corrode easily. Furthermore, if you choose good quality, it requires minimal maintenance, keeping repair costs to a minimum.
- First impressions count, and your fencing is one of the first things that visitors see when they arrive at your premises. And with the proper fencing product finish, your security fencing will look as good as it performs. In addition, your fencing can be coated and painted so that it conforms to company or brand guidelines.
- Cheque Cash on Delivery (COD) Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Western Union Letter of Credit (L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Days after Acceptance (DA) Delivery Point (DP) Paypal Cash Against Delivery (CAD) Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- 5000 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- No Packaging Required
- Western Europe Asia Australia North America Eastern Europe Middle East South America Central America Africa
- All India
- AS per Customer Requirement and customisation