- Metric Ton
- 90000.00 - 150000.00 INR
- Chain Hoist
- 3 Ton/day
- As per Drawing Provided by the Customer Millimeter (mm)
- Blue, Yellow, etc.
- contact us to know more about Warranty
HOIST TYPE:ELECTRIC CHAIN;
CAPACITY (SWL):3 MT;
DUTY/CLASS : CLASS-II;
HEIGHT OF LIFT : 5 M;
TYPE OF SUSPENSION : MOTOR DRIVEN TROLLEY;
HEADROOM : 600 MM;
LIFTING MEDIUM : WELDED CHAIN LINK;
TYPE OF OPERATION ; PENDANT PUSH BUTTON;
HOIST SPEED CONTROL : VARIABLE;
TROLLEY SPEED CONTROL : MOTOR OPERATED;
DESIGN STANDARD : IS 6547
Modern electric hoists include chain wheels or rope drums, using electricity for smooth performance. The first functionality of an electric hoist is to turn on the hoist motor, lift the load to a height, and trigger the trolley motor to move the weight.
Industrial three-phase power is the preferred choice, because it is more efficient and there is more equipment from which to choose. Single-phase hoists should only be considered if three-phase power is not available. If the application requires a trolley, give thought to getting power to the hoist.
A chain hoist is usually easier to move than a wire rope hoist, meaning it can be transported between sites. This can be a great advantage for construction professionals who work in various locations. You can easily achieve a vertical lift. There is no lateral movement, as the chain is moved over a sprocket.
- Remote Control VVVF (Variable Voltage Variable Frequency) Drive,
- Automated operation,
- Special Lower Blocks,
- Durable and Robust,
- Anti Corrosive Powder Coated Body And Parts,
- Built in Electrical Control Panel,
- Noiseless Operation,
- Ready to Use.
- Mumbai, Kolkata
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1 - 2 Per Month
- 1 - 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Box or as the buyers requirement.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Third Party Certificate
Plot No. 73, Hemlata Industrial Estate, Shendre Lay-out, Nagalwadi, Taluka-Hingna,, Nagpur, Maharashtra, 440023, India