- 250.00 - 800.00 INR
- 5 Pcs/min
- 50 Millimeter (mm)
- High Tensile
- typically used to hold materials or objects together, or to position objects.
- 20 Millimeter (mm)
- silver and polished
- Stainless Steel
- as per specification provided by the customers
- Used in Mechanical Industries, Automobile Industries, Aircraft Industries, etc.
A bolt is a mechanical fastener with a threaded shaft. Bolts are closely related to screws, which are also mechanical fasteners with threaded shafts. These types of fasteners are typically inserted through two parts, with aligned holes.
According to some definitions, whether something is a bolt or a screw depends on how it is used. A bolt is inserted through parts which all have unthreaded holes and a nut is then screwed onto the bolt to provide a clamping force and prevent axial movement. A screw may first pass through a first part with a clearance hole but its threads mate with threads in one of the parts being fastened. A screw may cut its own threads or mate with a threaded part.
- Mumbai, Kolkata
- Paypal, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 - 1000 Per Week
- 1 - 2 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Box or Bag
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- 3rd party certification
Plot No. 73, Hemlata Industrial Estate, Shendre Lay-out, Nagalwadi, Taluka-Hingna,, Nagpur, Maharashtra, 440023, India